Physician Guide to Market Outreach
Physician outreach is a crucial part of a comprehensive marketing strategy – especially when it comes to launching or growing a specialty practice. Local physicians and their referral coordinators send patients to specialists they can trust. This is why it’s important to position yourself as an expert and a resource as you build those relationships with key providers.
In this guide, we discuss the 5 key steps to physician outreach and show you how you can implement them.
- Using data sources to understand physicians to target with
- 3 things to address when constructing your practice message
- Which 3 contacts should be targeted during your practice visits
- Using a tracking tool to track your visits & touch points
- What metrics to follow to measure success