Sr. Software Engineer Position
- Live and breathe developing software products with a great user experience in record time?
- Want to share your knowledge and insights with a team of top-notch developers?
- Desire to have an impact on the leading physician relationship management and business intelligence products in healthcare?
Marketware is seeking a talented software engineer to help make its amazing software products even more awesome. As a software engineer, you will help lead the charge in developing elegant solutions to complicated problems. You will be responsible for contributing to critical areas of the software development life cycle including: improving system architecture, software development, production deployments, and maintenance.
If you are passionate about delighting and dazzling customers, love building architecturally sound software products that scale, and have a proven track record of releasing innovative products that defy the status quo, then come and be a part of our amazing story.
What You’ll Do:
- Apply front-end web, C#, and database skills and have an immediate, noticeable impact on the company’s products and customers
- Perform unprecedented heroics in architecture and scalability, helping the engineering team grow the company’s software oﬀerings to support a rapidly increasing customer-base
- Collaborate with product managers to comprehend and prioritize customer feature requests
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SQL/relational database skills, MS SQL experience is a plus
- Expertise implementing and using asynchronous processing frameworks and technologies like Azure Functions and AWS Lambda
- Working knowledge of continuous integration & delivery and supporting technologies such as Git and VSTS ALM
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering at a fast-growing software company
- Experience building software with a distributed team
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience
More About Us
Our team is always growing, learning and adapting–in and out of the oﬃce. You will be joining a team that is crazy smart. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve. We are self-driven, but team oriented. Our oﬃces are highly collaborative and fun! To support you at work (and play), we oﬀer some killer perks, including:
- Flexible hours, loads of time oﬀ, and awesome company-sponsored events
- Free food, drinks and a fun and fulﬁlling work environment where you can perform your best work
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance with a generous company contribution